Before you start
- Make sure you have received the API Key and the Merchant ID we have generated for you.
If not, please contact us at email@example.com
- Download the latest version of finloup Magento 2 plugin from here.
- Unzip the downloaded ZIP plugin file.
- Upload all files to Magento 2 directory
- Execute the following commands within Magento 2
You have to make sure you have write permissions in Magento 2 command line.
Click here for more information
php bin/magento module:enable --clear-static-content Finloup_PaymentGateway
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento cache:clean
php bin/magento cache:flush
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
- From your Admin Panel, navigate to STORES > Configuration > Sales > Payment Methods > Finloup
- Fill in the following fields in the settings panel:
|Enabled||Yes||Enable Finloup Payment Gateway|
|Sandbox||Yes||Enable Sandbox environment|
|Enable Product Marketing Banner||No||Enable to display the logo of finloup next to the title which the user sees during checkout|
|Enable Topbar Marketing Banner||No||Enable to display the finloup topbar on first page|
|API key||<API_KEY>||Your API Key|
|Merchant ID||<MERCHANT_ID>||Your Merhcant ID|
|Min cart total (EUR)||<min_cart_value>||The minimum cart amount that will be available with finloup|
|Max cart total (EUR)||<max_cart_value>||The maximum cart amount that will be available with finloup|
|Finloup Eligible Products Category||finloup||The category of products for which finloup checkout option is available|
- finloup will not be available as a checkout option if the total cart value is not in the range of
<min_cart_value> and <max_cart_value> or if not all the cart's products are finloup eligible.
- The finloup product banner will not appear in the product pages of products
with values greater than <max_cart_value>.
- Click Save Config.