Before you start
- Make sure you have received the API Key and the Merchant ID we have generated for you.
If not, please contact us at email@example.com
- Download the latest version of finloup WooCommerce plugin from here.
- Log into your WooCommerce account and navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Click Upload Plugin.
- Click Choose File and select the finloup plugin you downloaded earlier.
Click Install Now. WordPress will now install the plugin.
Once the plugin is installed, click Activate Plugin.
The plugin is now listed in Installed Plugins. Click Settings.
- In the Settings page, make sure the values are filled in as below:
|Enable/Disable||Enabled||Enable Finloup Payment Gateway|
|Enable for Administration||Enabled||Enable Finloup Payment Gateway for administrator accounts only. Used in case there is no testing environment|
|Display the logo of finloup||Enabled||Enable to display the logo of finloup next to the title which the user sees during checkout|
|Marketing banners behavior||Site locale||Select the behavior of the finloup marketing guidelines|
|Display the finloup topbar||Enabled||Enable to display the finloup topbar on first page|
|Display the finloup banner on product page||Enabled||Enable to display the finloup banner on the product page|
|Tagged Eligible Products||Disabled||If enabled only tagged products will be eligible, if not then every product will be eligible if other requirements are satisfied|
|Test mode||Enabled||Controls the payment mode as TEST or LIVE|
|Finloup API key||<API_KEY>||Your API Key|
|Finloup Merchant ID||<MERCHANT_ID>||Your Merhcant ID|
|Min cart total (EUR)||<min_cart_value>||The minimum cart amount that will be available with finloup|
|Max cart total (EUR)||<max_cart_value>||The maximum cart amount that will be available with finloup|
- finloup will not be available as a checkout option if the total cart value is not in the range of
<min_cart_value> and <max_cart_value> or if not all the cart's products are finloup eligible.
- The finloup product banner will not appear in the product pages of products
with values greater than <max_cart_value>.
- The settings above are mandatory in order to install and test finloup as a checkout option. It is recommended to leave the rest of the settings with their default values. The rest of the settings are:
|Title||This controls the title which the user sees during checkout.|
|Topbar message in greek||Provide the message shown on the topbar in greek language|
|Topbar message in english||Provide the message shown on the topbar in english language|
|Additional CSS for topbar||Provide css to fix issues with topbar.|
|Display the finloup banner on product page||Enable to display the finloup banner on the product page.|
|Show finloup banner before HTML Element||Insert the name of the element that banner will be shown before.|
|Product Banner CSS||Customize the CSS of the banner on the product page.|
|Finloup Checkout Logo Style||Customize the style of the checkout logo.|
|Message to Customer||The message that will be shown to the customer at the payment receipt from finloup.|
|Finloup Tag||Recommended to create a finloup tag and assign products to that tag.|
|Return page URL||We recommend you to select the default, "Thank You Page", in order to automatically serve both successful and failed transactions, with the latter also offering the option to try the payment again. If you select a different page, you will have to handle failed payments yourself by adding custom code.|
|Error message||This controls the error message if a user did not successfully completed the finloup process.|
- Click Save Changes